Saturday, April 23, 2011



Today I picked up my good friend Mrs. Shauntae Chase to go to the Menan Easter egg hunt. Little did I know the hunt starts at 10:00 and ends at 10:01. We arrived at 10:03 and it was over. So we chit chatted with some people, got some candy and zipped out of there. Around 1:00 my Mr. Casey came home EARLY!!! Next stop was The green belt and we fed the ducks (or in Kiahs words "Quacks.") I have been working on my art work for menan days for the fourth of july. They are looking great, i hope they sell. pictures soon to come.




The big girl toddler bed is up (what a good little helper.)
Watching Tangled and snuggling. She LOVES it. She calls Finn Rider, "DADEE" I guess he kinda does look like him.
Razoring- Summer is finally coming! We bought us a camper for the summer and i can already tell were going to be living in that thing. Us Wheelers belong in the outdoors.



2 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I'm loving these posts. I think the Gneitings belong outside too! Wish we could do it together! Hopefully someday!

    ReplyDelete